Flight Crew Opportunities - Highlights
- Customer-Driven: Meeting critical deadlines over 35 years.
- Safety: Excellent Safety Record, Training, and Maintenance.
- Ownership: Air Network: Hundreds of nightly flights to 80 cities in 42 states.
- Teamwork: Valued as a Team Member. We promote from within.
- Performance: Learn the art of being Safe, On-time and Efficient.
- A Company Supporting Professional Pilot Career Development and celebrating success!
- Multiple Locations, Competitive Pay, Flexible Schedules.
- Fleet: more than 150 aircraft including Barons, Chieftains, Caravans and Learjets. Fun, Challenging, Quality flight time.
- Priceless flight experience: FAR 135 PIC, IFR, back side of the clock, tight deadlines, challenging weather.
- 5 year progression: Prop Captain, Learjet F/O, Learjet Captain, 1000 turbine PIC.
- Live where your plane lives / Opportunity to be home every day plus other flexible schedules.
- Paid training / housing provided during training / help with moving expenses.
- State of the art facility at Rickenbacker Airport, Columbus, Ohio.
- Jumpseat privileges with 30 airlines.
- Career path opportunities with Regionals, Nationals, Majors.
Back to Flight Crew Opportunities