About AirNet Cargo Charter Services
An air cargo airline you can depend on
Headquartered in Columbus, OH, AirNet Cargo Charter Services is a leading small package express cargo airline that services a wide array of
industries that require speed, reliability, flexibility, and security in the transportation of high-priority
AirNet Cargo Charter Services was founded in 1974 and operates a fleet of more than 130 aircraft that conduct almost 200
scheduled and on-demand charter flights per night throughout North America.
We are one of the largest specialized air cargo airlines in the nation and the largest commercial operator of Cessna aircraft in the world.
The AirNet Advantage
When you examine our features and benefits, it's easy to understand why we are more than just a viable option to shipping on the commercial airlines.
- Latest departures and earliest arrivals
- Extensive geographic network
- Closed loop system
- Service to major airports and small airports
- Superior performance - averaging 99.2% on time
- High touch service: positive hand off, no mechanized sorts
- Offer your customers the latest pickups and earliest deliveries in the industry
- Reach over 58% of the US population
- Enhanced security and persistent chain of custody that give your customers peace of mind
- Proven reliability that the commercial airlines can not match
- Chance of lost or damaged packages is significantly reduced